Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'M FINALLY HOME! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Ahhhh! I'm damn cite to be home man. Heh. (: FINALLY! It's a really long flight. Plus there was some turbulence problem. The weather was bad. So the damn plane kept jerking. I so wanted to bang my head against the window. So giddy. Anyway, my sisters and i took the plane ourselves. Cause my mum went HK. The second last day i bought ALOT of things. Shopped like mad knowing i'm leaving the next day. Bought stuff for some people too. (: Overall, the whole trip at Shanghai was GREAT & AWESOME. My sisters went to a place where there were alot of pigeons. Not the kind of pigeons in S'pore. The pigeons there are way cleaner and nice. & Their fat. There were so many. We shopped & shopped. Mainly at the places where we can bargain :D The people there keep thinking i'm 13-14 years old. Kinda figures by the way they treat me. I was thinking ' there must be something wrong'. Cause people don't treat me like a primary school kid. But they do. They ask my mum how old i am, and when told i'm 16. They scream and give that shock face and say i look younger then that. -.- Plus, i can make my way through buying stuff at a cheaper price. Since they think i'm that young, they give it to me at a cheaper price :D My sister, mum and Aunty used me to help bargain for them. Lol. And it works every time.
The last few days was damn cold. Dropped to degrees. It even rained on one of the days. Which made it even worse. When you talk, can see the smoke coming out from your mouth. Yeah, it was that cold.

Okay i wanna go to sleep. I didn't sleep on the plane and i'm dead beat. Goodnight you wonderful people ! (:

Pictures. Enjoy :D




































































































No comments: