Saturday, January 22, 2011


Daniel's back from NZ & we met up with him for dinner at Skinny Pizza & some drinks after at an Irish pub near Orchard. I was totally diggin the whole design of the Pub cause it really made me feel like i was in another country! The atmosphere was super high too! (: It was def great catching up with Daniel! Had so much fun tt night! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy Daniel. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to the Irish Pub! (((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Darren carrying my bag. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok tt's all! I gotta get ready. Cousin's coming over to pick me up for wakeboarding!! YAYY! Been long since i last wakeboard! So happyyyyy ((((: My perfect off day (:

P.S. Will update soon on Daniel's 21st Birthday Celebration! :D

No comments: