Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday dinner w R (:

I'm so tired from the long hours of work. Wild honey is in the midst of opening soon & everyone is mad busy preparing for it. I am excited for the opening tt's for sure. Js rly worn out.

Anw, Realiszed i haven't blogged abt what i did on my actual birthday. It was js a simple day planned by R (: It rained the whole afternoon :( Sucha spoiler. But anw, in the evening i headed w R out to Grand Park Hotel for buffet! ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Went Daiso to buy my Halloween head gear!
Photobucket
LOL!
Photobucket
Grand Park Hotel.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
R & i spammed their seafood. LOL. The one thing we were both upset w the restaurant was tt the Oysters came out from the kitchen slow, & when it did, it was gone in less than 10s! The display of Oysters were so little! How can u have a buffet line, when the seafood u offer comes in small quantities & the time they take to replenish the food is slow!! I understand tt they hv to shuck the oysters a la minute.. But maybe they shld expand the seafood table.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Portuguese Egg tart & Durian Egg tart!
So yummy! (((: U can see the many layers of crust! The dough was def folded v well by the pastry chef!
Photobucket
Left: Durian flesh. Right: Banana Cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
New wedges i got from HK (: Quality is good & i love the shoelace details on the back (:
Photobucket
R (: Ty for planing my 20th ^^ I was rly happy tt day, i swear! Seeing u dress up js for me makes me extra happy. U can be a real sweetheart at times when u listen (: I hope u stay like tt for eternity :D

No comments: