Monday, June 11, 2012

Little Pancakes.

Photobucket

The one thing i love most & a must hv whenever i wake up early for breakfast is.. PANCAKES!
I hv tried pancakes made by several eateries & hardly any were to my liking. It was always either too dense, not fluffy enough, not light, or js plain disgusting in terms of taste.

I dropped by Little Pancakes the other day for dessert & i immediately fell in love w their presentation of the dish! It was so atas pls! Tell me which cafe tt sells pancakes wld do up such a beautiful plate of pancakes?! Alr their presentation won me over. I even saw the lady quenelle the butter!! QUENELLE(refers to a food item made into an oval or egg shape)!! I was like "Woah." This aint some ordinary pancakes man! Lol.

I would def recommend this place for breakfast, dessert, or even supper! Cosy lil place w pretty awesome pancakes served! Also, their service is rly good! The moment u step in u are greeted w a warm smile & a brief explanation on how to proceed w the order. Rly friendly ppl! (:

Little Pancakes
200 Upper Thomson Rd, #01-04
Thomson Imperial court (Diectly opp fat boys building)

Photobucket
Little Pancakes is kinda small so here's a pic of the row of shops beside it in case u miss it too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A small section of the menu even caters to Singaporeans! Hahaha.
Photobucket
Going Nutella For You.
I love love love this dish! Chocolate lovers wld prolly lick the plate! Haha. It was super duper delicious! Looking at the pics now is making me hungry! Look at the plating of the pancakes!! They brought the 'Usual-plain-looking-pancakes' to a whole new level!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will def go back again sometime. I was rly full tt day & cldnt order more. Will be back for more! I mean it when i say it's the BEST pancakes i've ever eaten.

2 comments:

jasonbob said...

supreme outlet
yeezy
kyrie 7
jordan shoes
kobe byrant shoes
stone island sale
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
cheap jordans
yeezy 700
kobe 9

Emma Jasmine said...

There are many people who love to eat pancakes. The possible varieties are endless, most of the recipes can easily be modified to a healthier version. The lentils pancakes with lots of spices I tried once also taste yummy. Some people either eat only sweet pancakes and some always prefer salty and spicy ones. I love to enjoy both types as per my craving. Martabak Manis is a thick and sweet pancake, an essential Indonesian street food. It is customary to generously soak it in butter before filling. It is usually filled with chocolate and roasted peanuts, condensed milk, cheddar cheese, or sesame seeds and I am sure you will love it. Martabak Manis in Singapore is a very famous dessert that everyone enjoys.